Superior Hemp Oil’s, 1500mg Full Spectrum CBD Hemp Oil is your most reliable source for CBD. Superior CBD tinctures are an oil blend of coconut Medium Chain Oil with 1500mg of Full Spectrum CBD Hemp Extract. Superior Hemp Oil’s Tincture Droppers are Certified Third Party Lab Tested and the most effective method to consume your daily dose of CBD Hemp Extract, including fatty acids to support your mind and body, promoting optimal health.
All Superior CBD products contain less then .03 % of THC.
- Full Spectrum Co2 Extraction Full Plant Hemp / CBD Products
- Best prices
- Third party lab testing with all lab reports readily available on our homepage
- Free USPS Priority Shipping – 2 to 3 Day Delivery
- Money Back Guarantee
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Colorado Grown Hemp
- Made in the USA
DOSAGE: 1 FL OZ (30ml) of our 1500mg Full Spectrum CBD Oil contains 1500mg of CBD
- Ingredients: Certified Full Spectrum CBD Hemp Oil
- Made from plants grown on select farms in Colorado, USA
- Legal in all 50 states and in over 40 countries
- All of our CBD products are lab-tested for quality and purity. Our product is concentrated to 50mg cannabinoids per milliliter of oil
- In this 1 FL OZ bottle, approximately 1 drop = 2.5 mg of CBD
- Approximately 600 drops total
- Our CBD oil is a whole-plant extract containing a full spectrum of naturally occurring synergistic cannabinoids and terpenes
- We strive to deliver only the highest grade CBD products in their most pure and simple form
- We recommend holding your preferred dose under the tongue for approximately 30 seconds before swallowing, to experience the dose’s full effects
- Store in a cool dark place; shake well before each use
What is CBD?
Superior Hemp Oil, LLC – Superior CBD Hemp Oil Cannabidiol, also known as CBD, is one of more than 60 natural cannabinoid compounds present in annual herbaceous flowering plant Marijuana. CBD oil is extracted from an organic material produced on the secretions of the plant. Marijuana and hemp are both kinds of cannabis. Cannabis doesn’t mean weed though. Cannabis is the name of the genus and the general concept all types of marijuana and hemp come under. Before recently, tetrahydrocannabinol delta-9, or THC, has become the most well-known and researched cannabinoid because of its prevalence in marijuana. CBD has been gaining traction in the medical community and media as the second most prevalent cannabinoid in marijuana, and the only non-psychoactive cannabinoid found in hemp.
How does CBD work?
CBD interacts primarily with the endocannabinoid system of the body, a collection of millions of cannabinoid receptors located in the body but predominantly clustered within the brain and central nervous system. Although CBD is a phytocannabinoid, or cannabinoid dependent on plants, the body also produces cannabinoids, called endocannabinoids, naturally. Almost every organ in your body contains cannabinoid receptors including your skin and digestive tract. The endocannabinoid system has four primary functions including neuroprotection, stress relief, immune response, and controlling the general equilibrium of the body, affecting faculties including appetite, sleep, mood, and pain.
Like THC, CBD does not specifically interact with the two traditional cannabinoid receptors (CB1 and CB2). Therefore CBD has no psychoactive effect. Alternatively, CBD blocks the enzymes that break down endocannabinoids, leading to an increase in the cannabinoids released naturally by your body.